01 November 2006

Better?

It's been 11 days since I started my happy pills, and 32 days since my last period (which was also my first post-baby), I just ate lunch (home made chicken and vegetable enchilada on a multigrain tortilla with 1/4 cup spanish rice, a splash of fat free sour cream, and 16oz of water to wash it down), and all in all, I'm feeling pretty crappy. Haven't made it to the gym yet, but probably won't as the hour I spent raking leaves left me drenched in sweat and with aching upper arms. I think that counts as my work out for the day.

I can't focus, I can't sit still, I can't figure out what to do. I'm as stuffed as if I just ate Thanksgiving dinner, and my fingers are crossed that Natalie stays asleep for a while, since she is not quite 9 months old and I don't think praying for a 2 hour nap is asking too much. She's exhausted from all the activity last night; Halloween and all, sitting around the porch in her lobster costume while we handed out play-doh. Yup, we were that house that didn't have candy. Neighbors probably think we're dentists now, but only one 5 year old cowboy complained that he was supposed to get CANDY. If she gets up soon, I don't know what I'll do. Leaving the house means I might have to talk to people at the park or library or coffee shop. I just don't feel like being friendly.

So, raging PMS or is the Zoloft not quite up to speed yet? I can't decide.

No comments: