23 April 2007

Oy

Sick baby. Need I say more?

It's been a rough couple of days but thanks be to God we're seeing her doctor at 2 this afternoon. Also, this will be our first sick visit in her short 14.5 month life so far, so go us! I credit her realative health to the fact that I am so not a germ-a-phobe. Other than a few 24 hour sniffles and a bit of a stomach bug once (probably because I fed her something she wasn't ready for), this is the sickest she's been. However, I'm inclined to think she's making up for lost time. Nothing like watching the Discovery channel at midnight with a space heater baby on your chest, dripping snot onto your neck. But at the same time, I can't say I didn't take pleasure in how damn cuddly she was, considering she rarely sits still there days. Still, I'm praying she gets better soon because this is no fun for any of us.

No comments: