07 May 2007

So tired

I'm waiting patiently for my test results from my OB/GYN's office. I'm so swamped with work, because I sleep horribly at night, and then during the day find myself dozing off when Natalie is in bed, leaving me that hour or two after she goes to bed and before I crash yet again to get work done, which is the last time I want to be sitting down to write. Like I should be doing now, but instead I'm posting here. Makes me wonder how I survived college. That's right, no internet in our apartment. Gasp! That was like the dark ages, man, a whole 7 years ago.

But back to the present...I'm behind on work, exhausted, and Natalie is transitioning to one nap a day. Which means instead of trying to work during her morning nap so I can nap during her afternoon one, I spend my morning trying to make sure she gets REALLY tired so that she takes a long mid-day nap, therefore allowing me to get some work done, and then crash on the couch with the intent of getting some downtime, but end up alseep mid-way through a Law and Order rerun. Fun times, eh?

No comments: