08 September 2007

Craziness

Went out last night for the first time in ages. Not on a date with my husband, but with the girls. And without babies. Had 2.5 margaritas. Excellent. We sat around our table for THREE HOURS. We talked, shared stories, bonded, it was great. I love those ladies and am so thankful they are in my life.

But, I woke up a half hour ago or so to a wierd smell in the house. Tried to turn the A/C fan on to dissipate the odor while I tried to figure out what it was. Seems that the A/C fan didn't want to turn on at all, so I think we've got a burnt out motor up there somewhere. The unit is up in the attic, so it's hard to assess. Googled the HVAC company my neighbors used and recommended and they don't start answering their phones for another 45 minutes. Fingers crossed that the money earmarked for replacing my 14 year old car in the next month doesn't turn into replacing the A/C instead.

No comments: