02 November 2007

Day 2

Man, haven't had a second to think of a theme or something to write about for a month. Trying to come up with something other than me, depression, toddler wrangling, annoying husbands, etc.

How about 30 days of 30 boys I've kissed? Damn, I don't think I made it to that many before getting hitched. 30 days of my favorite foods? Probably not good for somebody with eating issues. 30 days of Paris? Since I was only there a week, my stories would probably get boring after a while. Must keep thinking. In the meantime I leave you with this:

I got up the nerve to email T on monday and he hasn't written back. Feeling like a royal dork, but then again, knowing him, knowing he's at frickin Harvard (thank you google and T having a very unique last name) getting his Phd, there is a very good chance he just hasn't had a moment to sit down and write. Oh well. Not holding my breath, but still secretly hope he writes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Write something every day? Sorry, I'm not Heather Armstrong :) And sometimes she just posts pictures and doesn't write anything - but still, it's posting.

How about... 30 places I want to go in my life? Or... 30 things people would be surprised to know about me? Or... 30 things I have done in my life that are awesome?