22 November 2007

Thanksgiving!

Thirty seems like a good number, so here goes:


30 things I am thankful for:

  1. Natalie (duh)a roof over my head
  2. enough food in my fridge
  3. a car, albeit a clunker, to get me around
  4. parents that mean more to me now than they did 10 years go
  5. grandparents
  6. the awesomest sister-in-law ever
  7. the awesomest brother-in-law ever
  8. a paycheck every other week
  9. talents and skills like sewing and craftiness
  10. neighbors who have become so much more
  11. old movies with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn and such
  12. Natalie's friends
  13. an awesome pediatritian
  14. boobies that are still making milk
  15. a warm bed
  16. a fantastic hair stylist who makes me feel so good
  17. amazing friends who feel like family
  18. my brother who is coming around
  19. antidepressants
  20. my therapist
  21. consignment shops and people who get rid of perfectly good toys and clothes
  22. living near the city
  23. despite some quirks, a (relatively) healthy body
  24. my college degree
  25. chocolate
  26. a husband, mostly because I don't know what I'd do without him
  27. coffee and good books
  28. good memories of friends past
  29. being in love

No comments: