13 January 2008

Another list

Here's 30 things you probably don't know about me in honor of my birthday, which is ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

  1. I have 2 holes in one ear and 4 holes in the other
  2. I want a crazy huge artful tattoo but am too chicken to get one
  3. I have a girl crush on Carrie Bradshaw
  4. I want to work for Vogue
  5. I want to be on the cover of Vogue (if that ever happens - ha! - it would prove that us shorter chubbier girls have made it in the fashion world)
  6. I sew better than my mom, who taught me
  7. I worked in a theatre costume shop in college
  8. I have horrible stage fright
  9. I am freaked out by the thought of wearing a costume so much so that a veil at my wedding was out of the question
  10. I was that kid who never dressed up for Halloween and didn't give a shit about it
  11. I lust for Christian Louboutin
  12. I lust for anything by Zac Posen
  13. I have a thing for dark haired punk rock boys who wear eyeliner
  14. I only ever dated one guy who was sort of one of those boys
  15. I worked at a church camp
  16. I kissed boys for the first time at said church camp
  17. I went skinny dipping for the first time at said church camp
  18. I speak French and Russian passibly
  19. I'd study to become fluent in both if I had the time
  20. I'd run away to Paris in an instant if I had the money and lack of obligations (who wouldn't?)
  21. I love to travel but hate to fly
  22. I've never done drugs
  23. I grew up Baptist
  24. I swear like a sailor and drink, probably because of said upbringing
  25. I wasn't a virgin when I got married (may not seem like a big deal but see #23)
  26. I cook better than my mom, who taught me
  27. I should have gone to art school
  28. I can't run to save my life
  29. I was on the varsity swim team in high school
  30. I might have cancer (more on this to come after my scans on tuesday)

No comments: