28 May 2008

So excited I think I might throw up.

Sucks that I have approx 400 more words to write before I can go to bed tonight...but that also means tomorrow is packing, packing, packing! Oh wait, it's just packing. My carry-on is full already. Just need clothes (all washed and set aside), shoes, and the good camera and I'm set. I've even got a folder wtih directions, hotel info, my little maps, and the wedding invitation all set aside. And my liquids are in my 1 quart ziploc bag. And I have my mindless diversions for the plane, even extra pens for my crosswords (I know, you're screaming "NERD!"). I even hot glued a big silk peony to a pin-back from my box'o'craftiness to wear with my black strapless dress to the wedding. I hope I can channel a little Carrie Bradshaw and not look like a dork (it's about 6in in diameter), but a little bit of daring in one's wardrobe is no longer an adventure I often take, so I figure what the hell. I'll either get compliments or wierd looks. Who the fuck cares. Seriously, I'm not kidding about the puking bit. I tend to throw up (or at least feel like it) right before big events, like final exams or big races or even my wedding. We'll see how I make it through the day tomorrow. Actually, tomorrow I should be Ok, but ten bucks says I'll be running to the bathroom right before our flight boards.

4 comments:

Jen said...

that's why they've got those barf bags on the plane.

Sniff some peppermint, or better yet, get yourself some ginger chews!!

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo!! Have fun and enjoy yourself. I think the peony sounds CUTE! Take pictures. We want to see!!

Katie said...

was up at five this morning i couldn't sleep i was so psyched! all day today is a countdown!!

Kathy said...

Hope you're having a good time!!