11 January 2009

Update

So...I did end up scraping everything off the roof. Scraping isn't the right word, since it peeled right off, which I must say was rather theraputic. Fortunately, friday was sunny, and knowing saturday was going to be wet again, I was able to tape off, prime, and put a first coat of paint on the roof. I got a second coat on there today and I must say, what was I thinking. I should have just spray painted from the start. I've used the plastic spray paint before, and it rocks. I did get a flat clear coat to go over the whole thing when I'm done, so I'm hoping it will have a less plasticy look. Should take a picture. Will work on it more tonight. Should be doing real work that people are paying me for, but alas, this is more fun.

No comments: